Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Hello 2016! Let's Step In With Confidence.

Helloooo! :)
Happy New Year 😀

And welcome to this place..
This beautiful warm place, where I submit my #KingdomAssignment..
Always feel free, always open your mind and your heart to hear from the King..
Feel free, come in with your shoes on.. Haha.. Put your feet up on the stool.. Sip some coffee..
Let's share..
Let's go all out..
All for the glory of God:)

➡Reminder : I put up a post every second and last Wednesday of every month! 😃

I've been pondering on what exactly to share, over the past week.. And everyday, I get a new revelation. But there's this one thing that has been ringing on my mind repeatedly, and that's a verse from Isaiah 59:19:
It says, "So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him."
I've been meditating on this Chapter, and the 27th Psalm of David..

I know there must be a reason why God won't let me get past this Word.. And the more I have opened my heart to Him, the more He has caused me to  understand what He has for me to learn.
Throughout the past year, I recall more than many times when I allowed myself to be downtrodden because my CONFIDENCE was drained. Forget about the fact that I have struggled with self-esteem issues from time to time in the past, this is far from it. All along, I didn't really know that I had another major problem, I lacked confidence in my God.

I focused too much on what the devil was doing, or trying to do and I forgot about what God can do.
I lost friends after a sudden bloom in my life, others began to treat me rather too harshly, and I cried fowl, I tried to cling, I tried to reach out almost desperately, keeping my head away from what God was doing on the other side because really, I have gained a ton more! :) Glory to Jesus..
Quick one: When you give your life to Jesus, you declare WAR! The devil is not going to leave you at it, just like that..

Aaalll along, I kept hearing a still small voice, a weight in my heart - "Laura, I have confidence in you my princess. HAVE CONFIDENCE IN ME. I Love You. I'm your King."
(Confidence : the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.)

We need to be cognizant of the fact that the devil too has power..and when He rises like a flood, our King, our Mighty Father, raises a standard against His power. Because He is MORE powerful! Because He is STRONGER! He is UNDEFEATED!
Enough reason for me to have confidence in Him..

Beloved, Our God is a mover of mountains.. His unfailing love is enough for us. Could we work on fixing our eyes on Him alone beginning this year?
Give the enemy zero percent of your attention.
Trust in the one who will keep your foot from being caught! (Proverbs 3:26)

We can be confident in the Lord to be who He is. He can be trusted.He does not lie. He does not fail. There is no situation that our lives face that takes Him by surprise.We can build our lives upon the rock of His word and we can stand upon that rock in strength and safety regardless of the storms that come our way.

May Psalms 27 be your song today! 😃

The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though a mighty army surrounds me,
my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.
The one thing I ask of the Lord - the thing I seek most - is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord’s perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high rock. Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me. At his sanctuary I
will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy, singing and
praising the Lord with music.
Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me! My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” Do not turn your back on me. Do not reject your servant in anger.
You have always been my helper. Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me, O God of my salvation! Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close.
Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. Do not let me fall into their hands. For they accuse me of things I've never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence. Yet I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living.
Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

Love love! 💕

#GodGurl



Karwirwa Laura #GodGurl

10 comments:

  1. Amazing .. God bless you for the great work .. Now this is Ministry .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So timely and such beautiful writing dearest! Blessings & more grace to you in 2016😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! God s for us and non will be against us. Always grateful to God for using u as an instrument for his work in his Holy Creation.
    Baraka tele

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always made psalm 27 my prayer.
    Thanks
    May he lavish grace upon you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed the Lord reminds us to be confident and to always trust Him because in Him we can do all things.
    God bless Lau such a nice pierce��

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is such a blessing. For sure God is asking us to come to Him and talk to Him and that's exactly what I'll do 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time to visit your blog and I love it :) Blessings to you fellow God-girl #Laura

    Keep up the amazing music too ☺🎶

    ReplyDelete