Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 May 2015

Colour On..

We are all a little broken..
Some, a little more than others.. For different reasons, in different ways..

This thought takes me back to my days in nursery school.. When drawing and colouring was the order of the day, alongside counting and naming the letters of the alphabet..
I loved colouring:)
With crayons, especially..
Several times, I used broken crayons.. But they still coloured the same..😃
I coloured on and on until they were just but a little piece..

I wanna be like a crayon..Though broken, I can still do what I was made to do..
What strong will!
I may break because I've been pressed too hard, or because I've been mishandled.. I may break on several edges, all for different reasons, like falling to the ground..
But I want to still colour on..
So that by the time I'm all but gone, I'll have given my all to do what I was made to do..

Friends, COLOUR ON...
You may feel like you have reached the edge.. NO, please get up.. And colour on..
You may feel completely pressed down,  useless, too shattered..
PLEASE, get up and colour on..

Stressed? Confused? Lost for options?
These are things of the world.. and the Lord of all comfort can and will give you unending peace because He is far above all these things of the world. (John 16:33)He has overcome all these things..
Take heart friend..
The Lord is our refuge and strength,  our ever-present help in times of trouble. he has not given us a spirit of timidity,  and He will come through for us whenever we call unto him..

So again I say.. COLOUR ON..
Better than you ever did before.. Even far beyond the edges!
Because you are His. :)
And you were made for a good place. :)

Love,
Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment